Monday, February 13, 2012

An up and coming artist/photographer

I know I'm supposed to blog about different photographers, but I wasn't sure if we could blog about very new ones that we admire? I figured, why not? I've been watching Ken Gehring for some time now. Every shoot, especially his concept shoots, get better and better. I'd be lying if I said he didn't inspire my work that I'm heading towards. I'd like to work with him and am probably going to pay him a visit in the springtime in Arkansas since it's not a terribly far drive.

So, there's my photographer of the week.  I can't say I know TOO much about him personally or anything I'd disclose on a blog, but I do know he's one amazing guy who has went through some shit and then some. He's worth watching b/c he's jumped leaps and bounds and I don't see him slowing his pace any time soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment